Friday 4 May 2012

Creation...a new beginning!

Have you ever experienced the amazing wonder and feelings of creation? What did it feel like? What did it look and smell like? Did it make you feel like another experience? Did it change you forever? Cardinal Pell shared his wisdom with us right at the right moment as always...he explained nature and reasoning at three levels. Level 1 is science - there no denying the way the Earth forms with molecules. Level 2 is the metaphysical. Level 3 is love. That is the importance of our faith. Science doesnt ask why things happen? Why suffering occurs? Why or how we feel or experience love. But our faith does...the following morning at 4am, myself and 11 other pilgrims filled with excitement and a bit of fear flew into the sky in a Hot Air Balloon over the fairytale city of Cappidiya. We snuggled in and drifted across the beautiful mountains and mushrooms houses. The brisk air kissed our faces whilst we said our prayers for our world. We were floating to God. We watching the sunrise whilst being surrounding by a sea of balloons. I closed my eyes and I was floating in the clouds. A new chapter of my life has began, I feel closer to my God and I feel closer to me. I love me and what I have achieved and who I am becoming. We floated down peacefully as we whispered our prayers and celebrated with a glass of champagne!

After our usual indulgent breakfast we headed to the underground city...the experience was just whimsical.

Then our lunch stop - lets just say as interesting as me thinking butter cubes were cheese in Mexico. We order beef and when it arrived it was chicken! We said we wanted a beef kebab, the waiter goes 'Yes Chicken Beef!'

In the afternoon we went to a pottery class and did a bit of a shop - of course I've sent them home (what a good pilgrim helping the local economy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment