Thursday 11 August 2011

My First Post

Wow I am here!! New to this but extremely eager to get started. So why did a 2nd year out teacher decide to create a teaching blog? Couple of reasons...
1. Over the past year I've been collecting so many e-resources thought it would be a good place to store, reflect, evaluate, share & gain feedback
2. To be connected (typical Gen-Y) with my professional peers - I have learnt so much recently through twitter & teachMeet sessions, my turn to create & collaborate on a different medium
3. Recently been inspired by a fellow edu blogger who has generously shared so much and made me realize how much further I want to take this & challenge myself
4. I talk waaaaay too much so I need a creative outlet so I don't send everyone around me crazy!! Haha
5. Simply - it's my passion & I want to spread the love of teaching!!!

I hope you enjoy my blog and get something out of it. My aim is to collaborate with you, gain feedback from you, learn with you, journey with you and provide useful resources for the Gen-Z babies we are so lucky to teach everyday. I believe it is a blessing to be able to be involved in this profession so I can't wait to get started and share the love...

Jo xx

- oh and one more thing -another excuse to use my iPad 2 on something rather than buying fashion online!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment