Wednesday 11 April 2012

FootSteps of St Paul Pilgrimage

The night before...

I have been blessed enough to be selected to participate in the Footsteps of St Paul Pilgrimage with the CEO. I am travelling with forty teachers/Principals/CEO consultants, our Executive Director and Cardinal Pell. I will be blogging about my footsteps...
I don't know where to start? Excitement is pulsing through my viens - I
know tomorrow is going to be a new chapter in my life as I embark on the
Footsteps of St Paul's Pilgrimage. I want to capture these moments,
emotions, thoughts, feelings every step of the way as I know this is going
to be such a spiritual awakening. I am looking forward to experiencing and
learning about the tranformation that St Paul went through. I hope through
this journey it will make me a better educator but most importantly a
better person. Someone who is more patient, calm, reflective, honest,
strong and accepting. One of my challenges is I am going to try and not
complain for thirty days - I thought why not try it whilst on a journey
following a man who had to listen to many complaints but still had to
remain positive. I am hoping St Paul will give me some guidance with this
challenge of mine....Wait one minute, this is my second challenge, the
first challenge is to make sure my bag is under 20kg at the airport
tomorrow! :)

Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment